Slice® Chisel Blades are compatible with the Slice Craft Knives and Scalpel. They’re perfect for detailed and precise arts and crafts projects, removing small labels, or scraping smaller surfaces. A unique finger-friendly® design means the blades are safe to the touch and, because they’re also non-conductive, are ideal for laboratory or electronics workers. Additionally, these chemically-inert blades never rust and don’t have an oil coating, so are significantly less likely to contaminate your materials. Each blade in this pack of four is highly durable, lasting on average 11.2x longer than traditional blades.
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Designed for precision chiseling
- Non-conductive blade for added safety
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Chemically inert blade that never rusts
- No oil coating
- Pack of 4 blades so you can use with multiple tools or keep spares
- Detailed arts and crafts
- Scraping smaller surfaces
- Manipulating laboratory samples
- Precise electronics activity
Material: zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.02 lb x W x H
Scratchboard Artist Interview: Tools for Scratchboard Art
Cutting Copper Foil: It’s Easy With Slice Tools
Blade Replacement for Slice Craft Tool Handles
What Are Chisel Blades Made From?
Slice safety ceramics—made from 100 percent zirconium oxide—last up to 11 times longer than steel, so it’s unlikely you’ll need to sharpen your Slice blade any time soon. Even if you could (our blades are sharpened on diamond wheels), we don’t recommend sharpening our blades because you won’t be able to achieve our safer finger-friendly® edge at home.