The Slice® Tool Holster gives you easy access to multiple Slice tools wherever you’re working. Boasting five separate pockets of varying sizes, it allows you to keep anything from the smallest Scalpel to the largest Utility Knife close to hand. The polyester weave design gives the holster outstanding durability, and the belt clip means you can conveniently attach it to your belt or pants. Furthermore, the belt clip is removable, giving you the option to hang this versatile tool pouch just about anywhere.
- 5 pockets of varying sizes for easy access to multiple tools
- Made with hard-wearing polyester fabric for heavy-duty industrial use
- Flexible elastic exterior pockets
- Convenient (removable) belt clip
- All users who need easy access to their tools while they work
- Storing multiple tools of various sizes close to hand
- Hanging just about anywhere
Material: Holdster Back - polypropylene webbing; Holdster Front - 80% polyester, 20% spandex (elastic band)
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.15 lb x W x H
What is a Tool Holster?
When is it Necessary to Use a Tool Holster?
- Climbing ladders
- Working on uneven or elevated surfaces- Working on expansive job sites
Keeping your tools all in one place and within easy reach allows you to focus on your work and your surroundings, decreasing the risk to your personal safety and the amount of time you spend going back and forth for different tools.