Are you tired of not having a place to store your tools on your body while you work? Frustrated with your current holster’s inability to hold a variety of tools? The Slice® Tool Holster is about to become your new best friend!
The Tool Holster boasts five pockets, allowing you to hold everything from the smallest craft knife to the largest utility knife. Its polyester weave design is strong enough to withstand years of use. Use the belt clip to hang it on your belt or pants, then remove the clip and utilize the strap on top to hang it anywhere in your house.
From storing heavy-duty tools and delicate instruments to having everything you need on hand, Slice makes people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Made with durable polyester fabric
- Removable belt clip
- Designed for heavy-duty industrial use
- Has 5 pockets
- Seamstresses, artists, and warehouse employees
- Holding smaller tools on the sides like pens, scrapers, paintbrushes, and garden tools
- Hanging just about anywhere
- Working around the house
Material: Holdster Back - polypropylene webbing; Holdster Front - 80% polyester, 20% spandex (elastic band)
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.15 lb x W x H
What is a Tool Holster?
When is it Necessary to Use a Tool Holster?
- Climbing ladders
- Working on uneven or elevated surfaces- Working on expansive job sites
Keeping your tools all in one place and within easy reach allows you to focus on your work and your surroundings, decreasing the risk to your personal safety and the amount of time you spend going back and forth for different tools.