Utility Blades (Serrated)
Slice® Utility Blades with serrated edges are compatible with all the Slice Metal-Handle Utility Knives. Serrated blades are ideal for cutting tasks when you need a sawing action. The unique finger-friendly® design means the two blades in this pack are safe to the touch, so cause fewer and less severe injuries than traditional blades. Users are further protected because the blades have rounded tips and are non-conductive. The blades are also highly durable, lasting 11.2x longer than traditional blades, and they never rust and don’t have an oil coating, so are significantly less likely to contaminate your materials.
- Serrated edge for easy and effective sawing
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Rounded tip further reduces risk of injuries
- Non-conductive blade for added safety
- Chemically inert blade that never rusts
- No oil coating
- Easy disposal with no sharps box requirement
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Reversible blade doubles lifespan
- Pack of 2 blades so you can use with multiple tools or keep a spare
- Tough, textured materials that require a sawing action to cut
- Thicker materials, such as insulation and foam
- Tough strands that make up twine and rope
Material: zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.04 lb x W x H
Blade Replacement on Metal-Handle Utility Knives
Blade Replacement on the 10594 Manual Mini Scraper
What Can You Use Serrated Utility Knife Blades For?
How Are Slice Serrated Utility Blades Safer?
Are Slice Blades Breakable?
How Long Do the Serrated Utility Blades Last?
What Handles Are Compatible With the 10523 Blades?
How Do I Dispose of a Slice 10523 Blade?
As with all Slice blades, our serrated utility blades are 100 percent recyclable—if no facilities exist in your area, feel free to ship your used blades to Slice’s headquarters in San Jose, California, where we’ll happily recycle them for you.