Safety Cutter Ring
The Slice® Safety Cutter Ring gives you simplicity and safety - at your workers’ fingertips. The cutter ring’s blade is the safest you’ll find in the workplace. Its unique finger-friendly® blade is safe to the touch and therefore causes fewer and less severe injuries than traditional blades. Your workers are further protected as the micro-blade is contained under a finger pad and only extends approximately 1 mm from the tool. The ring is designed to fit near the tip of the index finger, providing maximum dexterity and control. Cutting with the safety ring is effortless and helps reduce repetitive stress injuries. It comes in one size that fits most fingers due to a removable silicone insert and is suitable for left- and right-handed workers. The Safety Cutter Ring is safe and comfortable enough to wear continuously while performing repeated cuts, making work much easier for your workforce.
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Only approximately 1 mm of the micro-blade is exposed
- Fits near fingertips for dexterity and control
- Helps reduce the chance of repetitive stress injuries
- Designed to fit most adult fingers
- Suitable for left- and right-handed workers
- Non-conductive blade for added safety
- Chemically inert blade that never rusts
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Cutting through packing tape
- Slicing wrapping paper and stickers
- Opening plastic bags
Material: GFN, silicone, zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.03 lb x W x H
What Is a Ring Knife?
Some ring knives have exposed blades while others use a hook design to grab and cut string. In almost all cases, the blade is oriented so that it extends from the top, or outside, of the hand. Slice’s version places its micro-ceramic blade under the finger pad for comfort, safety, and control.