The Slice® Precision Knife makes cutting intricate shapes easier, safer and more comfortable. The tool has an innovative soft and angled finger hole optimized for comfort and steadiness and a cross-hatched grip handle, allowing complete control over your work. The knife’s blade is finger friendly®, and a safety cap provides additional safeguarding. Lightweight and highly portable, it’s suitable for left- and right-handed users and the finger hole also means it hangs for easy storage. Slice remains the first choice for safety and effectiveness in industrial settings and is now recognized as the leading safety knife in homes. From cutting cardstock and tissue paper to slicing tape and plastics, the Precision Knife makes people and places safer.
- Finger-friendly® blade is the only safety blade on the market
- Innovative soft, ergonomic finger hole for comfort and precision
- Cross-hatched grip handle for additional control
- Safety cap to further protect you
- Lightweight and portable for ease-of-use
- Suitable for left- and right-handed users
- Slice® blades last 11.2x longer than traditional blades
- Intricate shapes and precise cuts
- Mylar stenciling
- Slicing plastics and decals
Material: GFN, brass, PP, zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.06 lb x W x H
Blade Replacement for Slice Craft Tool Handles
Cutting Copper Foil: It’s Easy With Slice Tools
How To Cut Felt
How To Cut Mylar Stencils
How To Cut Painter’s Tape Using Slice Tools
Why Does This Knife Have Such a Unique Shape?
The 10580 precision craft knife allows the user to create intricate shapes in tight spots where other tools might not be appropriate. The tool itself only takes up as much space as your hand.
As with all Slice precision craft knives, the 10580 offers exceptional grip so the tool moves with you comfortably. The handle’s cross-hatched grip and non-slip inner ring provide superior control.