Manual Precision Cutter
Getting frustrated while trying to cut small spaces and tight corners with a dull scissor? Look no further; the Slice® Precision Cutter is the perfect tool for crafters who want to cut various materials without worrying about harming themselves or their project.
You can work pain-free for hours due to the durable handle, comfort grips, and micro-ceramic blade, built to last 11x longer than metal blades. The no-slip grip and tiny blade protect you from injury so you can focus on the task at hand.
The Precision Cutter is a favorite tool of flexible packaging manufacturers for cutting film. From its daily use in offices slicing cardstock, stickers, and paper, to cutting out shapes in mixed media art, Slice makes people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Durable nylon handle with no-roll design
- Blade is replaceable with an easy twist and pull
- 100% zirconium oxide blade that never rusts
- Blade lasts on average 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Easy-to-use ambidextrous design
- Creating paper crafts and Christmas cards
- Cutting film, paper, stickers, and vinyl stickers
- Crafting model airplanes
- Slicing cardstock
- Detail cutting
Material: PA, PP, poly carbonate, zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.04 lb x W x H
Precision BladesRegular price $19.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Retractable Precision CutterRegular price $12.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per