Do you long for a tool that can score drywall without the blade going dull? Are you tired of losing the safety cover for your drywall knife? The Slice® Drywall Knife not only boasts a blade that dulls extremely slowly, but it comes with a Never-Lost™ safety cover that keeps you safe.
The Slice Drywall Knife was designed with advice from drywall professionals, explicitly created for scoring drywall. The handle narrows at the blade end, allowing for easier handling as you hold a tape measure to maintain a consistent edge distance while scoring. However, it’s versatile enough to use as an all-purpose utility knife.
From scoring drywall to slicing heavy materials and plastic sheeting, Slice makes people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Durable aluminum handle with safety cover
- Easy to clean
- 100% zirconium oxide blade that never rusts
- Blade lasts on average 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Easy-to-use ambidextrous design
- Scoring drywall
- Cutting plastic sheeting and cardboard
- Slicing heavy-duty packaging
- Cutting screens with a pointed-tip blade
Material: Alloy aluminium, zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.22 lb x W x H