Terms & Conditions
- If your photo is selected to win the monthly contest, you will be notified via email.
- By entering, you give Slice, Inc the permission to use your photo in the Slice Newsletter, e-mails, website, printed materials, social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and any other promotional materials distributed by Slice Inc.. Slight photo alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit our site, marketing materials or email newsletters properly. Entry does not guarantee inclusion on Slice Inc channels.
- Slice Inc reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend any photo submission period at any time for any reason.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
- These terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns.
- By submitting a photo, entrant grants Slice Inc staff the right to publish submitted photo(s), entrant's name, and name and/or location of the subject of the photo. Entrants represent and warrant that their entries are original to them, have not been previously published and do not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Each entrant acknowledges that he or she has read, understands and will abide by all official rules.
- The decision of Slice Inc in all matters relating to the rules and administration of this photo submission shall be final.